I think this is true for both Wall Street along with prospective employees. I think both would love to have a report card on the prevalence of prescription drug use within a company?
– Is there an abnormally high use of anti-depressants?
– Is there an abnormally high use of sleep medications?
– Is there an abnormally high use of anti-virals associated with STDs?
All of these might indicate cultural problems which would be early indicators of turnover or other issues.
On the flipside, there might be other health data points that provide additional data.
– What is the average step count for the population?
– What percentage of the population play sports?
– How many people have metabolic syndrome?
– How many hours do people sleep?
– Are there treadmill desks and other tools to support good health?
– What percentage of people eat lunch by themselves or at their desk or in a meeting?
– What percentage of people call the EAP line?
What other health data points would you want?